The Holdsworth Law Firm, P.C. is dedicated to teaching its clients in plain English the nuts and bolts of Estate Planning.
We will be holding a seminars in both Prescott and Flagstaff on...
- Monday August 6th, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. (Prescott, AZ)
- Wednesday August 8th, 2018 at 5:30 p.m. (Flagstaff, AZ)
*Reservations are required and can also be made by calling (928)-776-0300.
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a sales presentation for annuities, insurance or other financial products.
During this informative, easy to understand presentation, you will learn the following:
- The nuts and bolts of Living Trusts
- What happens if you die without a Trust or Will How the new Arizona Trust Code changes current laws
- How Wills and Trusts differ and the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Situations where a Living Trust may be unnecessary
- Why some Living Trusts avoid probate -- and others do not
- How a Trust can protect your heirs from creditors, divorce, and lawsuits
- How a Living Trust can be used to double death tax exemption
- How a Living Trust can protect your heirs if your spouse remarries after you die
- How to avoid 70% taxation on your IRAs and retirement plans
- How Trusts prepared in another state are treated under Arizona Law